[belle-nuit-l] Burned-in TC

Isabelle Ingold isabelle.ingold at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 05:52:11 CEST 2013

Hi Volker,
I would do a sequence (time line) for each camera : CAM1, CAM2, CAM3
Then I would add to the first clip of TL CAM1 the FCP filter TC reader  :
Filtres > Vidéo > générateur de TC (I am on FCP in French but you should
find it)
Change the size and the place within the image.
Then select and copy the first clip, select all the following clips in the
time line of CAM1
Clic right > Paste attribute > Filter
Then make sure there is not in ou out in the time line
Fichier > exporter > Sequence QT (File> Export > QT sequence)
It will provide you with one QT of CAM 1 with a reel TC burn in.
Isabelle

--
www.isabelleingold.com